Using our content
All Jisc Health and Social Care Training materials are protected under copyright. If you or your institute’s department holds a licence access these materials you can log in via your institutional portal.
Copyright is a legally enforceable property right that enables a rights holder to profit from a work such as a book, for example. It does this by preventing others from exploiting the work without the rights holder’s say so for a period of time.
The copyright owner can licence copies or adaptations of the work (e.g. translations, movie rights to a book etc). A licence is a contractual agreement between the copyright owner and user that limits how the user can use the work.
To find out more about copyright see Jisc copyright guide
Copyright restrictions apply, the licence permits the use of the resource within an institution for educational purposes only. Your institution or organisation will be responsible for making sure your users abide by the terms and conditions of the licence and that only users covered by the licence are authorised to access the resources. If you become aware of unauthorised use of the resources you must be able to take appropriate steps to stop it and prevent it happening again.
(1) Resources use licensed stock photos depicting actors and models
(2) Licensed material is being used for illustrative purposes only
(3) Any person depicted in the licensed material is a model
(4) If you feel the content infringes any persons rights or applicable UK laws then please contact us and we will reasonably consider your request and remove the content where necessary
Information for Librarians
Health and social care training is available via subscription to UK Further Education institutions who are members of Jisc Collections. To subscribe to this service visit the Jisc Collections page for Health and Social Care Training. For any subscription enquiries please contact the Jisc Collections helpdesk at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide access via the UK Access Management Federation (Shibboleth). If you want to check the authentication options enabled for your institution for Health and Social Care, or make any changes to them, please contact our helpdesk at email@example.com
To access the resources:
- Click the login button at the top of the page or click “Browse our resources” on the homepage
- You will be redirected to a page asking you to enter your organisations name which should appear when typing
- Select the correct option and it should redirect to your login portal
- Enter your details and press enter, this should redirect you to the health and social care website and give you access to the resources
If any issues arise when trying to login in, do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your issue.